Considerações Errantes
Seja bem vindo senhor leitor, fique o tempo que desejar e visite-nos regularmente. Obrigado.
Marcos:

-
Benfiquista de nascença
-Mau
-Perturbado
-Vampiro
-Agarrado ao HT
-Universitáro falhado



terça-feira, outubro 23, 2007

McWho?

Hell yeah motherfuckers!

Hello McCann bitches guess what I'm here to say?
You cocksuckin' neglegting parents that just don't know how to raise your own fuckin' children. I have some piece of advice, don't play the boo-hoo parent stuff.
I mean... you Gerry (or whatever your homo name is) and your F-Ulgy wife Kate, you guys just want to milk the cow out of this all deal.
You two, you fuckin' abortions.
I don't care if the fucking Pope blessed the picture of your daughter, which you folks did a good job burying, or throwing her poor corpse to the sea. You guys should be impaled. Seriously, I mean, Gerry-fucker, you had kind a history on that! I mean... how groovy could it be to sedate your own children when you and your mongoloid wife is being screwd by other guys? And you too Gerry, 'cause that face of yours can't fake the fact you love to be reared!
I pitty the poor girl....... seriously, the idea of a sweet child living with such MONSTERS like you, makes me cry. I hope you two get caught. Gerry you suck dicks (oh, I'm sorry if I'm being childish...), Karen, you're the one who cracked your child's skull. I mean, even Stephen Hawking is more HUMAN than you! You show no emotions, you're a fuckin' robot. And put that Maddie's bear in your fucking rectum 'till you get nauseous because you're full of shit!!!
I (just) know you guys killed her! Cut the crap already!
Oh!! Wait!! I have a reminiscence! You stupid swingers are like O.J.Simpson! You guys have money!! Yayyy!! Isn't it sweet to get away with murder?!
I guess it's stupid to wish for something like this, but I wish that Maddie get's back from the Dead and fucking put your head under water so you can drown you........... youuu..... I can't even know how I should call you... but someday, I'll have an adjective for you! Someday we'll see in the dictionaries:

McCann: Someone who messed up, and over medicates their daughter and hides her body somewhere in a country where probably never will find it. And in the meantime score some money!


FUCK YOU!!! And if you pricks want to sue me, go ahead! Oh! And if you want, you can also use divine intervention, just call your Pope-Yoda-Friend to help you!

CUT THE CRAP ALREADY!!! YOU HOMO & WHORE!!!

WrathOcasteR at terça-feira, outubro 23, 2007






Links:


Indique este Blog!




referer referrer referers referrers http_referer
Considerações Errantes 2005